This is just a compilation of Vi’s tattoos (and piercings) that are part of my headcanon for her — inspired by this
- The ‘VI’ on her face was received when she joined her gang. It symbolized her new identity and life after leaving her aristocratic type life behind.
- The sprocket on her neck/crook of her neck represent Piltover. She got it shortly after leaving her gang as a sign of patriotism—after all, she really did love the city and later on became a protecter of it and its inhabitants
- She has a cartilage piercing as well as a regular ear piercing on her left earlobe. She also has a nose ring. All of these were received during her years in the gang.
- The ‘CXVI’ on her back/nape represent the supposed death day of her little sister (she died on November 6th). The wings represent the hope she has in finding her again.
- The 6 above her breast was an impulsive tattoo she received after joining the police force. Her coworkers besides Caitlyn called her 6 when she first joined because of the Roman numerals that make up her name.
- The three, 6-pointed stars represent her mother, father, and sister. Though she despised her parents, she still cares for them and likes to think they truly cared for her too. They are the stars that watch her from the sky.
- The 2 lines and halves of one sprocket that are on her arm is/was the symbol/tag of her old gang. She received it when she was at the prime of her association with them. Other gang members have the same tattoo.
- She has 4 clavicle piercings (collarbone)
- On her stomach/abdomen she has 2 flowers. They represent her life before all the mayhem—joining a gang, going solo, joining the police force, joining the League. One could say they represent her innocence and purity from before all those events.