"I Went In-Toh Kay"
when will megan make more covers
This is just a compilation of Vi’s tattoos (and piercings) that are part of my headcanon for her — inspired by this
- The ‘VI’ on her face was received when she joined her gang. It symbolized her new identity and life after leaving her aristocratic type life behind.
- The sprocket on her neck/crook of her neck represent Piltover. She got it shortly after leaving her gang as a sign of patriotism—after all, she really did love the city and later on became a protecter of it and its inhabitants
- She has a cartilage piercing as well as a regular ear piercing on her left earlobe. She also has a nose ring. All of these were received during her years in the gang.
- The ‘CXVI’ on her back/nape represent the supposed death day of her little sister (she died on November 6th). The wings represent the hope she has in finding her again.
- The 6 above her breast was an impulsive tattoo she received after joining the police force. Her coworkers besides Caitlyn called her 6 when she first joined because of the Roman numerals that make up her name.
- The three, 6-pointed stars represent her mother, father, and sister. Though she despised her parents, she still cares for them and likes to think they truly cared for her too. They are the stars that watch her from the sky.
- The 2 lines and halves of one sprocket that are on her arm is/was the symbol/tag of her old gang. She received it when she was at the prime of her association with them. Other gang members have the same tattoo.
- She has 4 clavicle piercings (collarbone)
- On her stomach/abdomen she has 2 flowers. They represent her life before all the mayhem—joining a gang, going solo, joining the police force, joining the League. One could say they represent her innocence and purity from before all those events.
Went to Christine Wu’s show today (again)
Oh man her paintings are fantastic!!!! Not only she can paint well, she can bring out the meanings by using body language and the title. If I were to give a characteristics of her paintings, she has a lot of ice berg in her works and the mix of beauty/sublime (beauty as the model and sublime as the content).
I’m glad I went on the last day! Great show and I hope to see her work in the future!
they forgot to close the curtains
Frou Frou | Let Go
The glorious work of Tyrus Wong is unparalleled. It was his lush pastels that served as the driving force behind Bambi, where he was the lead artist on the film. Prior to Wong’s contributions, the logistics of managing the detailed nuance of a forest setting (millions of leaves!) was posing a problem, but Wong’s gorgeous, inventive minimalist approach was the perfect solution and provides the film its unique style and warm, textured feel.
new sketchbook pt2
SNK holiday icons for you and you friends!
The boy set will be out soon!