Shhh. I look incredibly deeply into how others draw their cartoons and such. And it influences me greatly. It inspires me to do well. So you are an inspiration. You're a hero.
Σ(゜ロ゜;) Ah! Oh, thank you!! But I’m not that great, I swear, I’m no hero or inspiration! I actually try quite hard to work at being at the same level as some of the artists I know and that’s what makes me better at what I do! But if you’re going to look for inspiration, don’t look at me! There are many others much more talented!
Thanks to all of you guys who reblog and follow! I really appreciate it! It puts a smile on my face when I see that so many people enjoy some of the things I come up with, hehe (~￣▽￣)~ So yeah, thank you all so much!
12. Have you ever considered taking commissions? Yes, I have, but I’m not that great of an artist, so I think it would be pointless if I took commissions but didn’t actually get any, you know? Hehe.
13. Are you looking to pursue a career in art? Nope! I’m set on being a teacher, though I wouldn’t be surprised if I were to end up being the designated art teacher.
14. What do you like drawing the most? I really like to draw faces, specifically girls’ faces. I guess it’s my strong point and I feel really comfortable drawing them~
15. What do you like drawing the least? Hands by far, ugh. I’m horrible at them! It’s such a pain… I usually end up drawing people with their hands in their pockets or doing something with them that’s pretty basic and easy.
16. Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of? Well, lately I’ve been drawing a lot of fan art, and it’s mostly been Adventure Time~ I want to work on more original things in the future.